Vincent Ehindero Blogger Award
This is my first Vincent Ehindero Blogger Award nomination and I am thankful to Writing feels good for nominating me. She writes wonderful poetries. Do check out her blog for a good read.
The Rules for this award are:
- Thank the person who nominated you with a link to their blog.
- Make a post of the award (with a Photo of the Logo).
- Post the Rules.
- Ask 5 – 10 questions of your choice.
- Nominate 10 – 30 other bloggers (or more) and notify them.
- Thank the originator of the award who has given us a platform whereby bloggers can be discovered and recognized for the work that they do. Please follow Vincent’s blog here.
- Is blogging a profession or a hobby for you? I wanted to have my own blog since I was 15 but could never gather enough to my writings public and was also caught up in studies. This pandemic and lockdown helped me somehow to work on my lost idea of blogging and I landed up here.
- How many friends have you made from blogging? I have made so many great friends here from all over the world. Within a month I started blogging, I wanted to call it a quit but I stayed for some reasons, even I am not aware of. I am really glad I stayed, otherwise I would have missed the opportunity of meeting so lovely people.
- What activities inspire you to feel like you’re living your life to the fullest? There is nothing specific as such. I like new adventures and I keep engaging myself in anything that interests me.
- Where do you see yourself in the next five years? I have answered this so many times that by now everyone knows that I want to see myself as a good doctor, moreover, a good human being.
- Do you ever regret any of your posts? I guess I don’t regret any of my post. My every post is a lesson to me as well.
- What motivates you to write?
- Which post of your own is your favorite?
- Best day of your life.
- What is the first thing you want to do after the lockdown lifts up completely?
Leibster Award II and III
This is my second and third Leibster Award nomination and I am thankful to Ashee, Tris’s blog and Dulcy, . Dulcy is the youngest blogger I know and she writes fascinating stories in her blog. Ashee’s blog covers almost everything and has inspirational content.
- Thanks the blogger who has nominated you and provide the link of their blog.
- Answer the 11 question given to you.
- Nominate 11 other blogger
- Ask your nominees 11 question.
- Notify your nominees once you have uploaded your post.
Questions asked to me by Ashee:
- Who is your favorite author? Jane Austen
- Your favorite book series? Percy Jackson or Harry Potter. Can’t choose one
- Do you have siblings? None. I am one and only child.
- Do you play any instruments? Not right now but I want to learn violin and piano.
- Introvert or extrovert? In between, what we call as Ambivert. To some people, I am a noise box and to some, a silent person. Once, I get comfortable with someone, there is no going back.
- Which is your favorite movie and why? I don’t have one single movie as favorite but I like: The Curious Case of Benjamin Button, The Bourne Series, The Lincoln’s Lawyer, Ocean’s series. I can write whole day about it.
- When is your birthday? I am October born, 14 October to be exact.
- Best advice by your best friend? There is no point in telling you anything, you’ll what you want to do and mostly, that is correct. Follow you gut feeling.
- Your favourite song? I have a tons of favorite song but my recent obsession is Taylor Swift’s new album.
- Do you like emojis or not? I like emojis when there use is making sense.
- Your hobbies. Reading, writing and watching movies or series(if that counts as a hobby but that’s what I keep doing most of the times)
Questions asked to me by Dulcy:
- When is your birthday ? Most precious gift that you would cherish lifelong? My birthday is 14 October.
- Which country and place do you belong to? I belong to Mumbai, India
- Which supernatural powers would you choose – being invisible or to read others mind ? read others mind like Professor Charles Xavier.
- Describe your blogs in short. My blogs discuss some important issues of society but instead of giving a judgement, I try to make them thought provoking.
- What would you prefer – tea or coffee? Any time coffee.
- Phobia for any object or situation that disturbs you very much. Not phobia as such but when I see crawling things, I get goosebumps and feel something is crawling on my skin(kind of formication)
- Name a place you want to visit again. Rajasthan
- How was your life 10 years ago? Pretty much was into books whether of curriculum or fictional.
- How do you spend time when you’re free? Lazing around, munching and watching movies.
- How many Awards have you got nominated? I haven’t really counted but I am grateful for all the love that is showered on me.
- Your favorite author . Why ? Jane Austen, I read my first classic as Pride and Prejudice so the book as well as author have a soft corner in my heart.
- Who is the first person you call for help?
- What motivated you for starting a blog?
- Best memory with your friend.
- What does success mean to you?
- Your biggest nightmare.
- If you get invisible cloak, what would you do?
- Your favorite food.
- What was the last thing you planned to do but lockdown happened?
- Biggest lesson of your life.
- Your dream destination.
- Do you believe in superstitions? What’s the most common superstition in your culture.
- School Of Universal Life!
- The Sycamore Quill
Ideal Inspiration Blogger Award
The Ideal Inspiration Blogger Award is an award given to upcoming bloggers for their role in inspiring their readers as well as their fellow bloggers. Being nominated for these awards is a sign that all of our hard work and putting our thoughts out there for everybody to read isn’t exactly in vain. On days when we’re feeling stuck, with absolutely no idea of where we’re going with our blogs, it’s nice to know that we’re making a difference, no matter how big or small the scale is.
I have been nominated for the Ideal Inspiration Blogger Award by Shubhangi, The Shubhster Diaries. She has some really good articles and I am so honored to have been nominated for this award by her. Make sure you go check out her blog and read her work! Thank you so much for this, Shubhangi!
- Thank the blogger who nominated you and link back to their blog.
- Answer their questions.
- Nominate up to 9 bloggers for this award and ask them 5 new questions.
- Notify your nominees.
- List the rules and display the ‘Ideal Inspiration Blogger Award’ logo and provide the link to their blog.
Questions asked to me:
1. What is your motivation to keep writing? I get inspired by things around me and that helps me to write.
2. If you weren’t writing, what would you be doing? Watching movies.
3. What is the one thing you want people to take away from your blog? Easiest path is not always the correct path.
4. What’s one thing you would like your readers to know? We should learn from our mistakes as everyone of us is flawed in our own way.
5. What is your favorite thing to write about? Any thing and everything that can inspire me to write.
- When thing you would want to change in the world around you.
- A lesson learnt from your father that you always keep in mind.
- Your biggest achievement till now.
- What does dawn and dusk mean to you?
- Do believe in the gray in between or everything is black and white for you? Why?
Thank you everyone for all the support and love blessed upon me!