This is my first Sunshine Blogger Award nomination and immediately after that I got another nomination and I am very grateful to Aaliya, Manisha and absoluteshami for it. Please do check out their blog Reviews and literature by Aaliya, A Human Just Like You and Wings of Dreams.They have some great content out there.
The Sunshine Blogger Award is given to bloggers who inspire positiveness and creativity in the blogging community.
Thank the blogger who nominated you in the post and link to their blog.
Answer the 11 questions asked of you.
List the rules and include the Sunshine Blogger Award logo in your post.
Write a new list of 11 questions for your nominees.
Nominate 11 bloggers for the Sunshine Blogger Award.
Questions Asked to me by Aaliya
1. Someone or something that keeps you going in life? My need to be better than I was yesterday.
2. One of your favourite book? Pride and Prejudice. It is my all time favorite. I have read it 7 times since I was 13 years old.
3. What brings happiness for you? Seeing my parents smile, brings contentment and happiness to me.
4. One thing which you love to buy? Books. My condition is so worse that I am not allowed to enter any bookstore now, by my mother.
5. If you are eating midnight snacks , what will it be? Probably chips!
6. If you were a witch/wizard what would you do? I would use it to make my life convenient like teleporting from one place to another without using any means of transport, no need to pay for things; they just appear magically.
7. According to you what is the best thing in the world? I am very close to my parents. They have been my motivation for almost everything, I did, so, seeing them happy is the best thing in the world to me.
8. A place where you would like to go, it can be fictitious or real? I would love to visit London. I have always been fascinated it.
9. A language to learn which is in your bucket list? Mandarin
10. If you are stranded on an island, who would you want to be with? I prefer to be left alone with my books.
11. Name one of your favourite blog? I apologize I cannot pick one. I have multiple and it will not be good to name one.
Questions asked to me by Manisha and Absoluteshami:
1. What embarrasses you the most or what’s been your embarrassing moment? I am not excatly sure if it seems embarrassing now but at the time it happened, it was quite a embarrassment. I have always known been known to be a calm and composite girl and majority of the times, my naughty streak gets ignored. I was in my second year college and I was giving literally lame reason for not climbing up the stairs to my friend and moreover, they were medically incorrect. I was jumping on the stairs happily talking nonsense. It was heard by my head of department of a subject. I thought he could forget that after some time but he didn’t. He asked me the logic behind the irrelevant thing I said in my small expedition during my viva. I felt like drowning somewhere at that time. I just bent my head down, shying and he gave a loud laughter
2. Who do you look up the most and what qualities do you love about them? I look up to my parents. They are my role models. I really love the way my father remains level headed in all situations and he has the best advice for every problem. My mother knows how to maintain relationships very well. She knows how to deal with a tantrum and when and how to give space to people.
3. What would be your perfect day? Well never thought about it. I believe everyday is perfect in it’s own way as I learn new things every day. They may not be pleasant at time but are always valuable.
4. What’s your biggest fear? Disappointing people who believe in me.
5. How do you like to be comforted when you are sad or upset? I like to be left alone for the time being. I get over things pretty quickly if I am left to be.
6. What’s your all time happy memory? Listening stories from my grandmother when I was a kid and also reading my grandfather’s journal. It was my favorite pastime, hiding in his library and reading his handwritten notes. I couldn’t even read most of them at that time but I just felt connected to him with it.
7. What’s your favorite thing you own and why? My collection of books. They may not be that great but I love them a lot. I can spend hours with them.
8. Who was the last person who made you cry? I don’t actually remember that.
9. Where do you hope to be in five from now? Ten? Fifteen? I really hope I become a good doctor who can help out everyone in need.
10. If money was no object, what would you chose to buy? I would love to buy a big mansion and create a huge library for myself. I know it seems bit materialistic but I would definitely do it when I have money.
11. When have you felt the most proud? I guess I haven’t reached that place yet.
- Which country do you reside in?
- A place you visit to calm your mind or heal yourself.
- Your favorite movie and why?
- A memory from childhood that is very close to your heart.
- You prefer beaches or mountains?
- What makes you really agree?
- What do you look out in any relationship you form?
- What would you change about yourself, if you get a chance?
- What’s your favorite way to spend a day off?
- Do you consider yourself to be an introvert, extrovert or an ambivert?
- Which was the last TV series you binge- watched?
- Dulcy Singh, Stories
- Aditi Gupta, What are you up to during the Lockdown??
- Rishika Jain, The Ethereal Unicorn
- Rishika Kakar, Whimsical Wordsmith
- Cindy Georgakas, Unique Times
- Kumar Harsh, Caring for Art
- Indieflower, Indies essays
- Halbarbera, The Mysterious Blogger
- Hannah Gandhi, Illustrated by Hannah
- Evin, A Curly Sue’s Ramblings
- Stardustspells, Stardust Spells
Thank you again Aaliya, Manisha and Absoluteshami for nominating me!